nuffnang

1.22.2012

Waiting for the Countdown

Hey Guys..this is how I spent my New year's Eve with my family and relatives..We went to Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences where my Aunt from Texas are staying for vacation..its my second time here, we also had my friend's bridal shower posted here...I really love the minimalist artistic interiors and the room is big enough to accomodate 15 people if you have a mini celebration..
f21 necklace & ring
thrifted top/ diy shorts/

from bangkok sandals


 my uncles and aunts from my mother side

 prayed the rosary for my grandmother who just passed away before Christmas :(



 I'm with the tres marias..






 my brother cooking my favorite Ravioli



I know its late but better late than never..Happy new year everyone!
-ILK

No comments:

Post a Comment