nuffnang

4.20.2012

floralicious







 thrifted- top
h&m- shorts
parfois-bag/shoes/ ring
suelas-flats
neon necklace- random
F21-sunglasses


       Hey guys!!! Sorry for being MIA for a month now..blame it on Instagram..I'm totally hooked and I hope you could follow me to..its ilovekrz..and ill follow back as well..I just hope I can easily update my blog like in Instagram.

      Anyway wore this ensemble to a Wednesdate at Nuvali with the boyf..super love the place that's why I camwhored to death thanks to my super patient boyf. Don't you just love my outfit? It's so comfy and perfect for the summer..esp my super flowy shorts yes its not a skirt guys.

How's your Summer guys? just had the most fun adventure with my fam bam last holyweek in Aurora, which explains why I'm super tan..Will posts photos soon..

Happy Summer lovelies!!!  :)
-ILK 





1 comment:

  1. That fish koi pond is amazing!! I really like your outfit by the way :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete