nuffnang

8.19.2011

hats off!

 Hey guys! super love my latest thrift find..my wide legged pants got it for only P200..yes and its Topshop :)

 with my co-sts ( sales & training supervisor) keyo from sucat branch and mitch from shaw:) i love this gurls

Every month we have our training in preparation for next month's campaign...here are some of the STSs from Luzon...as you can see were all wearing a hat...unlike for me coz Mitch borrowed mine..
 love keyo's sunnies :) my extreme finds necklace is such a statement piece hehe
 here are the ingredients for this Month's Taste of Tupperware...Jel Ring Clubhouse Sandwich
 look oh parang cake!...but that's layer of cheese, wheat bread, bacon, chicken etc yummy :) cant' wait to do this at the branch :)
 my Baby care plus baller...this will be free next month..perfectly matches my kiddo bands haha...(white leather stud bracelet from extreme finds, F21 ring)
that's it for now! have a great weekend guys!
xoxo
-ILK :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! It's charming, witting and oh-so fabulous!

    I attended New York Fashion Week and would love for you to read my coverage!

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    an Asian fashion lawyer living and playing in LA, giving you the insider's scoop on life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete