nuffnang

6.20.2011

SOBER STATION


last saturday was my cousin pia's 18th birthday! happy birthday couz...
love the salmon :)  that's my cousin and mark his brother love their dance :) halatang pinractice haha but cute :)
that's my brother who is part of the 18 roses..bruno mars ikaw ba yan!
tito boy the host...nah that's my cousin earl who is also pia's kuya...such a great host!
my cousins dra lelanie (the medicine woman haha), stephen and michelle
WOW bagets..( that's what the the girls from the other table said as my mom walk towards the stage...haha but of course she's wearing my clothes :) she's part of the 18 treasures
that's my boy sebastian...too bad they didn't bring the srtroller..he was all too sleepy...
that's dad doing the lambada...not! haha
hahaha that's christian struggling to raise his arms while dancing...too bad sumikip ang coat niya he gained some weight kasi haha
yum yum yum!
i want maki! where are you!!!
have a great week guys!!! was having a hard time uploading the photos ill post more soon...anyway I'm so excited ill be leaving for cebu for our NAMCON on wednesday morning...as in 5am...can't wait to share with you guys my photos...
xoxo
-ILK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment