nuffnang

4.16.2011

cropped and high!

ast night was a fun night going out with 4 of my closest friends..we were classmates since kinder:) that's us doing crazy stuff at le souk..lovers in paris.. cant wait for the big day!
love the color combination benny! so excited for my gown by kristel yulo!!!
joy is back & and araw ng kalayaan of cez finally:)
we made this greeting for our good friend who i in NY..happy birthday dra. karen fernandez:)

extreme finds mowdels haha

the only available food on the menu...nice ambiance but poor service:(
bulag , pipi, bingi, sintu

ilk
about my outfit…I’ve had this top since last year but haven’t worn it..my mom gave it to me from her US trip when I first saw it I was like mom this is so short, coz I usually wear long tops and tuck them in..but now I’m happy I can use it seeing other celebrities wearing cropped tops with high waisted pants:)
I love my latest necklace too from extreme finds really love the aqua purple combination:)


til next time gurls!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi dear. nice to finally see your blog. been dropping by people's blogs since i also recently put one up and am looking for an audience. haha!
    so hope u drop by and follow if you like my style.
    mwah!

    http://gwynethbg.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete