nuffnang

2.08.2012

happy sunday!


Hi guys last sunday was a long day for me..at the morning I attended the baptismal of my bestfriend's son.. Klyve Nicolai..yes the one I organized the baby shower..shown on my previous post.. This was my outfit because I was one of the Ninangs :)
my high school friends..june and cesz
the food was sooo yummy we had our lunch at Hai Shin Lou Restaurant at Pasay Road :)
gorgeous ninangs :)

changed into shorts and flats coz I wanna feel comfy around the mall..

thrifted denim top/ random tawny belt/ suelas flats/neiman marcus denim bag/parfois accessories/ telebasura designs necklace
t
trying out the denim on denim trend

To the best boyfriend,partner, bestfriend in the whole wide world...Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
 I love you so much babe!!!
xoxo
-ILK:)




 










9 comments:

  1. i've just found your blog and now you have a new follower.
    Do you want to follow me back?

    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you're having such a great time! I love your flats by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKING REALLY SWEET IN THIS CASUAL OUTFIT AND I LOVE YOUR FLATS!WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! I'm following now! :)
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following sweetie! I follow you back now!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Suelas flats! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lovely time! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete