nuffnang

8.19.2010

infomation overload


Went to our head office today for our monthly meeting/training...its been 3 months since the last time I saw the girls...saw a lot of new faces..












Wearing my fave pants though I look fat in these I still wear it its soooooooo comfy..































that's my ml mate angel...






that's me trying to get a good photo but still didn't succeeded because of poor lighting hehe sori guys..
feel so dark with my cardi but I still love it





























(l-r) my new friend reggie from central branch, janie??? (that's what she wants us to call her) duh lol she's from pasay and mitch from santa ana..




hate it when the meeting ends very late when they said will end at 5..so tired information overload!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment